In my case, the tagging question was:
"Which of your qualities you want your child to have, and which of them you do NOT want him to have?"
- All three are very hardworking individuals.. They seem to thrive on challenges, and they give their best when under pressure.. Check
- All three are highly principled and honest. They would say what they think, and they would stand steadfastly by their beliefs.. Check
- Each in his/her own way, they are very caring and selfless.. Each of them would do anything to help others, even complete strangers.. Check
- All three are very pleasant and sociable.. (although they do somewhat vary on the sociability score..).. and by the way, all three have a remarkable ability to sulk!.. Check.. on both accounts!
- Much to the annoyance of their mother, they are all messy and untidy.. I can't think where they get that from!...
- My children are proud of who they are... They all have a highly developed sense of belonging, and a deep love for their roots, something that my wife and I have tirelessly instilled in them.. (I know.. this is not an inherited trait.. but at least it is something that I can get the credit for!..)
Well, for someone who professes to being a private person, I am not doing too bad here!.. Here I am baring my soul, warts and all.. (and it's not a pretty sight, anyway!..).. Nevertheless, the exercise made me realise, yet again, how lucky I am, and how blessed I have been to have such great children..
So, for that alone, thank you very much, Ascribo...
(Photo by SB: A lilly in my garden)